FIND A DISTRIBUTOR
Advanced Biotechnologies has established a vast network of international distributors to expedite product purchasing and delivery. For shipments outside of the USA, please see our list of international distributors. If a distributor is not available in your region and you would prefer to order directly, please Contact Us or see below for more information.
For International orders placed directly with Advanced Biotechnologies, the following guidelines will enable us to properly and efficiently process your order:
We require that an Acceptance of Responsibility form be signed and returned to us prior to shipment of any biohazardous products. Orders should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to +1 301-497-9773. When you place an order, we require the following information on a company letterhead or official purchase order:
- Shipping name, address, telephone and fax numbers.
- Billing name, address, telephone and fax numbers.
- For credit card orders: billing address associated with credit card, if different from the primary billing address.
- Export/import agent’s name, address, telephone and fax numbers, name of nearest international airport.
- FedEx account number if shipping will be collect.
- Catalog number, quantity, product description, and current price.
- Special Instructions, i.e. specific lot number, product expiration requirements, or specific carrier.
For certain virus-containing preparations, tissue culture preparations, and animal or human blood or blood sera, we may be required to obtain a US Department of Commerce Export License (which will take 3 to 4 weeks).
We require a minimum product order in the amount of $100. There is a special handling charge (containers, dry ice/refrigeration packaging, product documentation, etc.) of $75 for biohazardous shipments and $50 for non-biohazardous shipments.
If paying by wire transfer or credit card, please Contact Us. We accepts VISA, MasterCard, and American Express.