Are you a proactive, self-motivated individual?
Would you like to be part of a dynamic research team?
As an ABI employee, you will be part of a leading biotech company specializing in the manufacturing and development of products for research, diagnosis, monitoring, and treatment of significant viral infectious diseases.
ABI offers competitive salaries, fantastic benefits, and an environment where you can challenge yourself using state-of-the-art equipment.
Become part of our distinguished company. Apply today!
Scientist, Molecular Biology
Advanced Biotechnologies Inc, located in Eldersburg, Maryland, is seeking a Scientist to assist in expanding our extensive line of molecular products. This is the perfect opportunity for a highly motivated, well organized, analytical scientist who loves working in the lab and solving challenging problems. Experience with molecular techniques including nucleic acid isolation, purification, bacteriophage propagation and manipulation, and quantitation as well as PCR is required. Strong troubleshooting skills are a plus.
- Independently perform experiments
- Isolate, purify and quantitate nucleic acids, both DNA and RNA
- Perform quality control assays including, but not limited to , electrophoresis, standard and real-time PCR
- Bacteriophage propagation and manipulation
- Follow SOPs, complete Batch Records, record information in a Laboratory Notebooks
- Troubleshoot product problems and manufacturing issues
- Assist with research and development projects to support business goals
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology or
- other related discipline
- Familiarity with molecular techniques
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask and work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
We offer competitive pay/benefits package and an environment dedicated to
professional growth and excellence in our field. EOE.
If you meet the requirements above, please send a resume to email@example.com
If you would like the opportunity to join a cutting-edge research and development company with over 35 years of expertise, submit your resume electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
- Advanced Biotechnologies Inc
- 1545 Progress Way
- Eldersburg, MD 21784
- Fax: 301-497-9773
ABI is an Equal Opportunity Employer